Industry and Business Solutions
Advatronix offers the premier business and enterprise solution, offering reliable, high performance storage either as a standalone unit or for integration into existing networks. Data can be accessed remotely through any standard web browser, enabling use of your data outside of the office and increased productivity through easy access. Data can be automatically backed up to the CU1200 and instantly shared between multiple PCs and mobile devices.
- Remote Access – The CU1200 provides increased productivity through remote access. Data from multiple PCs can be synchronized to a secure, central device and accessed from anywhere with a standard web browser, allowing for work on the go and real-time collaboration between remote environments. The office is wherever your employees are.
- RAID & Data Security – In a business environment, your data is your most valuable commodity. The CU1200 can be synchronized with multiple PCs, backing up and securing your important data. An integrated RAID array ensures your data is safe in the event of a hard drive failure; if a drive fails you won’t lose your data, and the failed drive can be replaced without even shutting down the system. Downtime is expensive, and it can be avoided.
- Advanced Data Protection – The CU1200 utilizes Error Correcting Code (ECC) memory, which helps to prevent the kind of system glitches that were responsible for 36% of data breaches in 2009. ECC memory automatically detects and corrects up to 99.98% of memory errors for improved data integrity and system uptime.
- Automatic Backups – The CU1200 can be configured to remotely back up your important data, keeping it safe in a centralized, secure environment. In the event data is lost on one of the synchronized systems that data can easily be restored through a standard web browser.
- Unrivaled Storage Capacity -The CU1200 supports up to 32 terabytes of data that can be accessed from anywhere with a standard web browser.
- Protect your business with enterprise grade security with optional Trusted Platform Module (TPM) – Systems with TMP offer improved, hardware-based security for numerous applications, such as file and folder encryption, local password management, S-MIME e-mail, VPN and PKI authentication and wireless authentication for 802.1x and LEAP. Microsoft BitLocker™ Drive Encryption makes use of a TPM and helps protect critical system files and user data, helping to that a computer running Windows Vista has not been tampered with while the system was offline.
- Bleeding Edge Performance with Top of the Line Hardware RAID Controllers- Utilizing a dedicated multi-core RAID controller with 512MB of EEC DDR2 cache, the CU1200 provides significant performance benefits over competing systems. A hardware RAID controller offloads RAID functions onto the controller, freeing up valuable system resources and improving performance across the board.
- 24×7 Dependabilty – Servers based on the Intel Xeon processor E3-1200 product family are designed for continuous operation to keep your business up and running at all times.
- Intelligent Power Management – Today’s businesses are environmentally conscious, but they don’t want to sacrifice performance or productivity. The CU1200 utilizes Intelligent Power Management (IPM) to slash power and cooling costs by up to 70% using intelligent I/O caching combined with disk drive power savings via standby and power-off modes
AdvatronixArchitecture & Engineering
Architects and Engineers work in an environment where efficient collaboration is key. Large amount of data, blueprints and CAD files need to be shared quickly and kept safe. The CU1200 allows for multiple users to access and collaborate on numerous files, whether the users are on the other side of the room or the other side of the world.
Don’t lose six months of work because of a hard drive failure. Your data is the cornerstone of your business. A RAID array provides fault-tolerant storage: if a drive fails, your data isn’t compromised.
The CU1200 can easily be integrated into pre-existing networks with the ability to synchronize the data from several client PCs, keeping your files organized in a central location while allow for remote access to your data from any device with a web-browser.
Professional photographers generate huge amounts of data that needs to be organized and kept safe. Automatically back up your files in a secure, centralized location and access them from on the go; all you need is a device with a web browser.
Photographers do not have the luxury of conducting all their work in a single location and do not always have access to a computer, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t always have access to your data. Your data can be accessed through any mobile device with a web browser.
Your data is more than a collection of files, its people’s lives. Protect your mission-critical data in a centralized, failsafe environment. A dedicated RAID array allows for secure, redundant storage with a provision for hard drive failure: if a disk fails, you don’t lose your data.
Ever-expanding storage requirements demand a solution that can adapt to your increasing needs. The CU1200 supports 12 hot-swappable drives for a capacity of 36 terabytes, providing adaptable storage for all environments.
Advatronix offers the ideal solution for homes with multiple PCs. Pictures, videos, and documents can be synchronized between multiple PCs and accessed from anywhere through a standard web browser.
- Remote Access – Access your data on the go and share files through any standard web browsers. Files from different PCs can be accessed remotely, from across the hall or across the country.
- Data Protection & Security – Redundant data protection through integrated RAID functions further safeguards your valuable data against hard disk failure; failure of a physical drive no longer means lost data or even downtime. A failed drive can be replaced on the fly and data can be rebuilt automatically without shutting the system down.
- Automatic Backups – Keep your important data safe with automated backups. Multiple PCs can be configured to automatically backup data onto the server. If data is lost on one of these configured PCs due to drive failures, bugs, viruses, or even accidental deletion, it can be restored with a few clicks of the mouse. A single file or the contents of an entire PC can be restored.
- Unrivaled Multimedia Storage – With up to 36 terabytes of storage capacity, more than half a million pictures or songs can be stored in a secure environment that you can access from anywhere.
- Easy to Use – Microsoft Windows Home Server 2011 utilizes a familiar Windows interface and intuitive, user-friendly commands, making the CU1200 easy to use.
- Top of the Line Performance with Advanced Hardware RAID Controllers
- Utilizing a dedicated multi-core RAID controller with 512MB of EEC DDR2 cache, the CU1200 provides significant performance benefits over competing systems. A hardware RAID controller offloads RAID functions onto the controller, freeing up valuable system resources and improving performance across the board.
- Environmental Responsibility – The CU1200 utilizes Intelligent Power Management (IPM) to cut power and cooling costs by up to 70% using intelligent I/O caching combined with disk drive power savings via standby and power off-modes.
RONALD THIS IS JUST AN ILLUSTRATION OF HOW THE SOLUTION PAGE SHOULD LOOK LIKE.
CURRENTLY ITS OKAY WITH ME AND STEPHEN.
SEND ME YOUR THOUGHTS AND CC TO STEVE